Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Kids say the darndest things..

So Sunday, we are all gathered on our bed looking at the newspaper ads. Reed and Art were looking through the Target toys ad (ack Christmas ads already) and Reed finds something that he wants. (Which is a lot of everything he sees, nowadays) So Art keeps turning the page and Reed gets up and turns it back. So they do this for a while until Reed gets frustrated, sits back and looks at his dad and says. "Oh come on daddy, you're killin me!" Needless to say, I hid behind Art rolling.
Now just a few minutes ago, I was looking through the 2Peas gallery when Reed comes in and sits on my lap. Someone had done a layout about Shamu. Reed looks at me and says, "Is that an Orca?" (Thanks Diego!) and I say, "Yes it is." So we do the whole what is he doing? And as I try to explain that in Florida they have an Orca show for people to watch and maybe one day we can go. He grabs my face with both hands and says, "Orcas are dangerous. They bite. You need to stay away from them. Do you understand?" OMG!!! How priceless is that? Needless to say I now need to find a picture of an Orca, I think I need to make a mini album of the things he has been coming up with lately.

No comments: