Saturday, November 10, 2007

Taking a break...

I have decided to take a break from teaching scrapbooking. This has been a hard thing to decide on, and I have been tossing it around for a while. Things are going pretty fast with school and the end is in sight. I am still on track to have my 1st associates by May (2008), my 2nd associates by next May(2009) which will help me continue to my bachelors. I have decided that it has taken me way to long to get to this point and as long as I have the support that I do, I'm going to keep pushing.
I am still going to be on the Design Team at FKS and the Creative Team Coordinator at HHS, so I will definately still be in the scrap scene.
Keep following your dreams, I am!

2 comments:

missy j said...

Wishing you the best! Glad you're hanging around to design. I always enjoy your work!

Theresa Tyree said...

I totally understand. I came to the same conclusion a few months before you. I love FKS, though. The drive is the killer.