Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another creation, lol. I found this little house at Hobby Lobby. Added some paints by Making Memories and some wonderful papers and chipboard stickers by Die Cuts With a View. Monogram K by Basic Grey. And Viola! I love it!!!
I started an art journal. I have been into Mixed Media a lot, so I needed a home for it. The fabric cover is from Love, Elsie. Chipboard letters are Paper Studio which were inked and embossed, and gaffer tape by 7 Gypsies for the binding. Hopefully being on vacation this week, I'll be able to get some creations in it.
Yesterday was the Feast for the Pre-K Class. They invited the parents and set up little areas for the children and adult to do together. It was a lot of fun. Was glad that I was able to get to do it with Reed. Here is a picture of him lacing his necklace.
That is it for me. Have a great Thanksgiving, don't eat too much. And don't forget that the deadline for the Heart in Hand Creative Team is THIS Sunday!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

great projects Jen! you've been busy....will have to look for projects in shop.

Theresa Tyree said...

Love the little house. It's so cute!!
How do you find time to do all this stuff??
Reed is getting big. Does he like to help mommy scrapbook? Connor sure does.