Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Goodness



Ok, so I have been working on my Mother of the Year skills in between all the other things going on around here. I finished working on the treat bags for Reed's class and my class. I got the bright idea to just make a tag with some of my digi kits that I have on the computer. The frame is from Lauren Reid, from a collaboration kit I found on scrapartist.com called Spookie Ookie. And the eyes and spider are from Jan Crowley's Macabre kit that is on OScraps.com. The Happy Halloween is a stamp by Stampendous.

Here is Reed showing off one of the goodies in the treat bags. He is loving vampire teeth this year. LOL.

It will be a quiet Halloween around our house this year. Art will be working and Reed and I will be wondering around the neighborhood. It has been so busy that we didn't even decorate the yard. That is the first time since Art and I have been together. There's always next year.

I hope you all have a Safe and Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

How ironic!! I just downloaded that freebie Macabre kit from Oscraps this morning. It took a while to download everything. Lots of goodies in that kit. Have you tried digi scrappin a layout. It's so much easier than paper and glue layouts.