Thursday, November 22, 2007

So I have once again been MIA, but here is what I have been up to...
FKS November Design Team, I used the Bazzill Bling cardstock, Pattern Paper by Reminisce, Snowflakes by Making Memories, In Stitchez template. I made it into a shaker box with Tim Holtz foam tape.
Our Christmas Ornament for the FKS Christmas Tree, Paper is Reminisce, Chipboard bird is Maya Road, Chipboard K is Basic Grey, Stamps by Art Warehouse and Studio GAnother FKS DT layout. Paper and Rub ons by Reminisce.
I stumbled onto this little guy in the $1 bin at Michaels. It is one of those 3D puzzles. So I painted it with Making Memories paints and glitter paints. Covered it's wings with Paper Studio paper and filled the openings with Micro Beads.

Reading Ali Edwards' blog she was making button trees with her son. So I thought that was a fabulous idea to do with Reed. Reed was great with the pins and had a blast. The idea can be found on the 2Peas board, do a search for Tia Bennett, hers is much better than mine, LOL.

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

I'm too stingy with my buttons to put them all on one project.