Saturday, October 20, 2007

Donna Downey ROCKS!

She is so much fun and super sweet. Today I got to be Donna Downey's teacher's assistant at the FKS Retreat. I tell you what, looking through the work she brought with her was so cool and full of inspiration.
Thought I would let you know that I have PHOTOSHOP AGAIN!!! YAY!! So I will hopefully be playing catch up with a lot of stuff tomorrow.
If you are looking to join a Creative Team, that is different than a Design Team, then keep your eyes on Heart In Hand Scraps. We will be looking for creative people to take the classes put together by our teachers and put a creative twist on them to show our customers how to think outside of the box. That should be getting posted soon.
Ummm, last night I was inducted to Phi Theta Kappa which was quite exciting. PTK is the honor society for 2 year colleges.

No comments: