Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sorry for the bad blogging, I have a bunch of pictures that I want to get up, but am currently without Photoshop. So hopefully by this weekend, I'll have my program back.
A few things to let you guys know about, I have a new challenge going on over at Heart In Hand for World Card Making Day. For each card you make and post in the gallery over there your name will be put in a drawing for some fabulous goodies! And the best part it is going on for a whole week. For inspiration you can head over to 2Peas on the General Stamping board and join in on their Stamptoberfest challenges.
News from the store, Trash to Treasure is no more. So there will be some changes over in my class schedule. Coming up this Sunday is the Mini Muffin Pan Advent Calendar, be sure to check it out. The easiest way to find it is head over to the FKS Blog and look in the lefthand column for Jen's Classes. If you are a lover of HUGE Sales, For Keeps Sake is having a HUGE SALE October 5-8th. Up to 40% off on selected items on the sales floor and special sale items in the classroom. as low as $.50 each! I guess it was a good thing Tracy put that flyer in my bag last night, so I could share all that with you guys! So I hope to see you this weekend at FKS!
I guess that is it for me, I have been on vacation for most of this week. I have done a little scrappin, a little studying(should be a lot of studying), I joined Phi Theta Kappa yesterday and have spent a lot of time with the little guy. We pick up some cabinets for the scraproom on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be able to post pics of them.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: