Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Classes Coming Up!

The Sesame Street Color Book has returned for one more class. It will be held Sunday, August 26th from 1-3 pm. You get to choose your character.
If you have been reading my blog, you know that I have been working on the concept of Trash to Treasure. (Kind of along the lines of Donna Downey) So each month I pick some trash, you bring it in and we get to raid the cabinets at FKS and make it into a treasure. And only for $5!!
So August's T2T is subscription cards. You know the things that attack you as you read your favorite magazines. Bring 7 on them in and we will make a Dates to Remember book out of them. T2T will be held on Monday, August 27th from 6:30-8:00pm.
This is September's Trash to Treasure class. We are using old packages from our scrap supplies. I used Heidi Swapp packaging, but you can use anything that reseals. The HS Stamp packages are great for gift cards and I just found out that the HS large floral packages are great for CDs. This class is Thursday, September 27th 6:30-8:00pm. And only $5!!
Puzzle Book Class. This is offered on Saturday, September 8th from 2-4pm. The cost is $15.oo. You will need to bring your Crop-o-Dile (if you have one) a 4x6 picture and something to sand in the little areas. Mini Muffin Pan Advent Calendar Class will be on Sunday, October 7th from 1-3pm. You will need to bring your own mini muffin pan (24 holes) which you can find at Schnucks and Target for about $7.00.
This adorable box frame clock will be offered as a class on Sunday, November 11th from 1-3pm.
There are other classes up at the store. Including my Travel Bag Album on September 16th 1-3pm, my Family Wall Hanging on Saturday, October 6th from 10:30-12:30 and my Stocking Holder from 2-4 that same day. My perpetual calendar is back by popular demand, just in time for the holidays. It will be offered on Saturday, November 10th from 10:30-12:30.
Also I am putting the finishing touches on the Cricut Club, our first meeting will be on Saturday, September 22 from 2-4pm. We will be playing with the George Cartridge.
I hope to see you there!!!




1 comment:

missy j said...

Your classes look GREAT! I have seen them in "real life" Don't miss out on these ladies!
Great job Jen!