Friday, August 10, 2007

Ahh, the mojo has returned...

Over the last couple nights, I have been working on a couple different projects and everything is coming together sooo wonderfully. Unfortunately I can't show you what is going on over here, since the layouts must be unseen. But I am feeling it! I guess so has Reed, he has become quite the little photographer with my digital camera. He took this picture of me. A couple of his dad's back at the computer and a few of his cool remote control robot. He cracks me up.
My stamps from Holly at PinkSugarPop came today and I think I have used everyone of them in the hour they have been here. I also used one of her digital kits over at My Digital Muse and started on my first hybrid project. It is a little cube and this is the first side of it. I created it as I would a 12x12 layout and then resized it to 3.5x3.5. Once I have gotten all of my sides made I will embellish it like a traditional page. And whatelse should you do on a hot August day, but carve a pumpkin? I mean seriously. This is the only pumpkin that made it in the heat, so we pulled him off of the vine the other night and Reed brought him in this morning with the pumpkin scooper and said he wanted to scoop the pumpkin. So I opened it up and he scooped for a minute or two and then I was left to finish it, go figure. But it would be sad just to waste it. So I am trying to decide what to carve into it before it goes bad.

That is it for now, Kristin is 3 cm. dilated. So I will keep you up to date on when little Mason comes into the world.

Have a great weekend and stay cool!!

No comments: