Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bring on the RAIN!!!!!!!

I hear the thunder, but no rain yet. I'm just happy that it wasn't another record breaker today. How can my uncle who lives on the very southern tip of Texas be cooler than us??? That just doesn't seem right. I am SO ready for the fall.
It seems I am doing a lot of Halloween layouts, mini books and stuff lately. And that is definately all right by me. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
Remember this little guy a couple posts back, well we did finish him. Reed decided that he had to have a smiley face. We lit it up and put it outside for dad to see when he came home from work. Reed was so proud of it. I bet the neighbors thought we were nuts. But that is ok, let them think what they want.
Looks like I have a date night on Saturday. I'm so excited, we haven't had one of those in months. And with Art on 4-10s, we don't get to see a lot of each other like we would like.
Ok, off to get some DT stuff done. I'll leave you with this cute picture I took while we were sitting at a stop light. He is so darn cute!!

No comments: