Sunday, April 15, 2007

The new and improved scraproom



Art and I went and picked up the countertop and cabinets today and he was sweet enough to put them in for me today. (That was after he built Reed a new sandbox.) So I hurried up and took pictures before I made it a mess, LOL.

CKC was a BLAST, I have the blisters to prove it! Saw lots of stuff to put on my Christmas list, LOL, and met lots of really great people.

Thank you to the ladies that came to the Pub Dinner, it was sooo much fun. And Jesus made it all that much more fun!!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Jen - the pub dinner was a blast!!!
Thanks for all your hard work.

And don't forget, Jesus drinks beer. (lol)

Tautchia said...

Jen- Had a FABU time at the Pub dinner! Thanks so much for you hard work getting us the goodies!!

Still lovin' my Cosmo Cricket Tie, babe (lol)!

Oh, and Never ever forget that no matter where you are, no matter what you do, Jesus is ALWAYS watching over you.
Sometimes, we are just reminded of that by a long-haired country boy sporting a jewish beard drinking some bubbly!!! ;p