Friday, April 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Sue

So I am supposed to tell you 7 things that you don't know about me. 1. I used to have my tongue pierced, yep, I have pictures to prove it. 2. I have been at the same job for over 1/2 of my life. 3. I don't know if I can make it through the Fun Walk at the Race for the Cure, but I am signed up and gonna try!!! 4. I am the oldest of 10 grandkids and until September the only one to have a kid of their own. (Can you tell I'm grasping for straws??) 5. I used to be a race official for the MARA Midgets (nothing like bossing around a bunch of guys!!) 6. I love to learn new things 7. I am a Chocolate-a-holic (Yes Weight Watchers has chocolate!!!) Let's see I'll tag Tammy, Christine, Theresa, Tautchia, Kathy Romack, MaryJo, , Special K . Do you guys really read this blog? Most of the time I think I am rambling to myself. :D

Oh yeah, I just joined Carolina Sue's Crew!!! I'll be there to WALK for the Cure. I don't run. Ever. heh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLOL! Thanks for signing up Jen . . . you will be relieved to know that we have "yet" to even do the walk . . . we prefer to hang out and get the free stuff and eat free breadco etc etc!

Christine said...

wow....I've been tagged and I don't even have a blog!! I will have to think on this one and post here I guess! Just wanted to show you that yes, I do read your blog!!

kathy said...

okay.......i'm going to walk too.....well.....sleeping does sound good....NO>>>>>> i will WALK!!!


ohhh....love ya...TAG...you're it!!

(i don't have enough blogs to send anyone else......living a sheltered life!

also....i'm am so very sorry to hear about jen's son.....his pain is over....however her pain is just beginning. my prayers are with her and her family.

kathy ohhhh.....i DO read your blog!!

Theresa Tyree said...

Yes, I read your blog! My tag answers are on my blog! Thanks for tagging me, Jen.

kathy r said...

Oh, no! I don't have a blog, Jen! I wanted to post, though and tell you I love your classes at FKS and I'm taking the entire day of Friday and the first class on Saturday from Tim Holtz. Will you be there?

Sorry you couldn't tag me, I never did get into the blog thing (one more thing to procrastinate about) :O