Thursday, April 26, 2007

April FKS DT

I got to play with a new paper line called Paper Elements this month. It is a really playful line, with coordinating colors on the back side and also the best part, on the paper strip at the bottom they tell you what colors of Bazzill are made to match. Check out Paper Elements in the store, they have some adorable rubons too!!
Reed found this beetle walking alond the sidewalk in the backyard. He cracked me up when he said what a cute bug it was. He talked about it for days.


I LOVE this moon and rocket ship (so does Reed) So I wanted to make it the focal point of my layout. So I added a mini book with some of Paper Elements cardstock stickers and some Scenic Route rubons.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your layout looks great, BTW you've been tagged on my blog!