Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Projects

As I was posting these, I noticed that they were all Pink Paislee, LOL. I just can't get enough of it.
For this card, I used 2 papers from the Pop Fashion line and the Bazzill In Stitchez.
This half page was done using one of Becky Fleck's half maps. Paper, letter stickers, chipboard & topper and stamps are all Pink Paislee. There are some small Doodlebug rub ons.
I LOVE this Maya Road Halloween Town. I used mostly Pink Paislee, with some Making Memories, Around the Block, Cloud 9, Inkadinkado, Hero Arts and my Cricut.
A while back Linda Albrecht shared her cupcake "recipe" so I had to make one of my own. lol. Pink Paislee, of course, Fancy Pants felt flower, Autumn Leaves button and a Stampendous stamp
I have been working on my soldering since CHA-Summer 2 years ago when Kathy and I met the lovely ladies from Simply Swank. So here are my little bottlecap pendants. I used Pink Paislee papers and rub ons.
I bought this paper mache pumpkin last year after making a foam pumpkin like this one. So once my Pink Paislee Fall papers arrived, I had to make a pumpkin out of them.
This is one of my favorite cards to make for birthdays. It is easy and totally adorable.
So that is it for now. How was that for an update? I will talk to you in a week, unless something fabulous comes up.
OH YEAH!!! I am hostessing my first Scrap Mania at the store, come and crop with me. Also the Recipe for Giving Class starts this weekend, and I will be teaching it on Saturday morning, come join me.

No comments: