Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Only 10 more days

UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!!!


I can't believe it. Since we got back from Tennessee (pictures to come, transfering them from the laptop now) Halloween has thrown up all over my house, LOL. I have atleast 5 large tubs of All Hallow's Eve goodies and they are strung all over my house waiting for their turn in line to get put up. I LOVE Halloween.

So I had promised to post some projects, I will make sure that they are up today. Right before my interviews at Archivers, I had some great scrappy mojo going on. I was completing projects in record time, it was so refreshing. I still need to take a couple pictures of others.

This is one of the houses that I found in the Michael's Halloween bins. I thought it had some potential. Add some Pink Paislee Paper and stamps, a Martha Stewart border punch and a Sizzix die and you get this fabulous little house.

This is the cover of our vacation album. It was an SEI album in a box set, but I am not a total SEI type person, so I added some Magistical Memories chipboard, Ranger paint dabber, Bo Bunny chipboard and you spice up the front cover a bit. This is the inside page. I covered the inside of my chipboard from the cover, used an Ali Edwards stamp, some Pink Paislee letters, Bazzill chipboard flowers. I'll show you more of the book as I get it finished, I am currently waiting for a shipment of pictures from Shutterfly. I did do some digital pages for this book that I will post later. I am going to go upload more pictures to Photobucket, so that I can get them on here. Be back soon!!

No comments: