Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wow, my class pictures are up on the store's site before my blog. Let me take a few minutes to catch up for those that pay attention to this place. (Sorry I have been a bad blogger)

This is my Rusty Pickle Eggs Mini Book Class. It was the sneek peak I gave you last time I blogged. Saturday, March 24th from 2pm-4pm. $15.00. Space is limited.

These are two pictures from my Sesame Street Colors Board Book Class. This is scheduled to be on Friday, April 20th 10:30-12:30. $15.00. You will need to bring 2 pictures for each color. (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple)


This is my Time Layout. This class date is still being worked on since we had to order the chipboard. Can you see Tammy and Christine in it?? :)
There are a couple more classes sitting here, but I haven't gotten the ok for them just yet. I'm almost done with my Mom mini book and I'll have that up. It is like the Eggs book, but using SEI's Winnie Walls.

No comments: