Friday, February 02, 2007




Sorry for being such a poor blogger lately. Things are always busy around here. We had a great snow (I still have to load the snowman pics in) and over on TwoPeas they had CHA in Spirit Day. A bunch of us put together challenges throughout the day to do for prizes. It was SO much fun! I was completely wiped out and I only got a couple LOs finished. But I wanted to share them with you. I am still working on some others.

Been busy at work, I volunteered to move classes. I am now the head teacher for the toddler class. Should be a lot of fun, I have been working extra hours to get everything the way I want it. We are also knocking down 2 of the walls where the old office was and I get that extra room. Woohoo. So I will probably be working this weekend too.

School is crazy, I just finished a 3-5 page research paper and now we are onto 5-7 pages. He already said that our last one will be 13-15 pages. I am SO not looking forward to that.

I am anxious to get to the store and see what Ann has ordered from CHA. I LOVE getting to play with all the new product. It has been a while since I had to work for the store.

CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention) is coming up in April. I am already signed up and will also be TAing a lot again. My schedule is:

Thursday night- TA 5:30-9:00
Friday- 8:30-10:30 Rusty Pickle Everything Mini Album
Shop Shop Shop :) Maybe TA a bit
6pm-8pm- Card Swap

Saturday- Acrylic Mania II 8:30-9:30
I Can See Clearly Now 9:50-10:50
10x20 Canvas Wall Hanging 11:10-12:10
Chalk it Up to Love 1:50-2:50
TA 3:00-6:00

Have a great day!
~J~

1 comment:

Tautchia said...

Hey, Jen!
I'll be takingI Can See Clearly Now
(Friday) 9:50 am - 10:50 am
and
My Big Fat Chunky Book ($32.00)
(Saturday) 1:50 pm - 3:50 pm

I will be volunteering also. Thinking of adding another class. Don't know which one.

Hey, count me in for the pub dinner!
Cant wait to see everyone again!
Hugs!