Friday, February 16, 2007

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. Things are busy, busy around here. Earlier this week, I went and applied for another job. I am officially a teacher at For Keeps Sake in South County. (St. Louis) Looks like my first class is going to be at the end of March, unless I can get something else put together before then. I am working hard on that, plus I joined their design team. So that is 2 DTs I am currently on. I am having a blast! It is great to be able to do what you love and share it with others.
I got to meet Theresa Tyree, she is one of the Swappin Divas that I have been talking to on the internet. She is also a new instructor at FKS. Check out her blog http://mymiraculouslife.blogspot.com/. She has a lot of great stuff there AND she is getting ready to have a challenge with a great RAK.
She also has the link to the What Paper are You Quiz. Which I thought was quite funny. I am Bazzill cardstock, LOL. Here is what it said, "Your style is pretty laid back. You enjoy straight linear pages and although you don't mind experimenting with all the newest products, your favorite pages always seem to be the ones with solid colors. With 130 custom textured and over 300 total cardstock colors to choose from, you're sure to find what you need in bazzill paper and you like it!"
I'm uploading the pictures of my first class and will give you a sneek peak in just a minute. I hope you love Rusty Pickle!!

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Hi there Jen! I can't wait to see your Chocolate Bunny paper project!!
Hope you enjoyed the Paper quiz. I thought it was cute.
I'm excited about teaching at the store too! It'll be a great learning experience.
Hope you are staying warm. We still have snow on the ground here. Did Reed get to play in the snow?
It was so great to finally meet you!
See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 180 tramadol 450 mg - tramadol hcl 400 mg