Thursday, January 03, 2008

A New Year Means New Things

I have decided to try doing Project 365, you can read more about it over at Photojojo. Pretty much you take a picture each day to help you remember something that happened. I am going to try REALLY hard to keep up with this. I would promise to post them everyday, but we know how that would turn out.


Art and Reed having a wrestling match on the couch. I wish this picture was better, they were having so much fun.
My clean scrap area, I had just finished one of the CT projects for Heart In Hand. I'll share that later.
Today while I was scrapping some more and enjoying my last day of vacation I had the oil burner going with some fabulous Mango Tangerine from Party Lite. Love that smell.

Some other new happenings going on, over at Heart In Hand some of us have decided to start a Grateful Journal. This concept I got from Emily Falconbridge. Each week I will post an inspirational quote to get it started. (Our week just started on the 1st, so come join in) You can start your week whenever you want. We then post through the week, sharing what we have been grateful for.

And then the last project I have taken on is The Best Me Challenge over on Sarah Bowen's blog. Hopefully I can get a picture of my cards and get them up here. That way you guys can keep me honest that I am getting it all done.

Here is my Canvas for Heart in Hands Creative Team. We got to choose what projects we wanted to do. This one is by Jennifer Pohl. It was originally her Friends Canvas.


I LOVE that heart charm, they have them at Michael's in a bag of I would think 8 of various sizes and styles for $3.99. I might have to go back and get some more.

I also made my first magazine submission for the new year. (Another resolution) so I will post that after the 15th. With magazines having different protocol, I'd rather be safe than sorry. Which has got me thinking of starting a private blog for my scrappy stuff. That way I can share with my friends, but still keep it private for magazines. What do you think?

Well I think that is about it, I started a "lifestyle change" not a diet the day after my birthday. I am down to 1 soda a day (HUGE HUGE HUGE milestone) and drinking 4 bottles of water a day. And eating much better. So hopefully in the Spring when we get our family photos done I won't look so bad.

Have a great day, think about me as I drag myself into work for 1 day. Heehee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks