Saturday, January 05, 2008

I picked up these cute little stamps by Hero Arts (and one of the new ones by Basic Grey) and made up this card in a matter of minutes. I used some Scribbles 3D Paint for the little hearts. Add some Heidi Swapp hearts and TaDa!!

I stumbled across a post on 2Peas about a new upcoming stamp company, check them out, Unity Stamp Company. They will be debuting at Winter CHA. Speaking on Winter CHA, I am impatiently waiting to see the new Pink Paislee that my adorable friend Holly is designing.

Onto Project 365. I'm still going...
Reed and a couple of his friends at school and I built this cute little backyard. They thought I was nuts trying to build the swingset, but you should have seen them playing with it when it was done.
I actually had a tie for the picture of the day. I have one of Reed making "crabby patties" with dress up food. Cracked me up. Him and Spongebob.This is the wood section of my stamp collection. hehe. I love stamps. And since I threw my hat in the ring for Unity Stamp Co. Design Team today, I started using some stamps and thought this would be an appropriate picture for today. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

Have you picked your word for the year yet?? I'm still debating over a couple of them. If you don't know what I am taking about check out, here.

4 comments:

Tautchia said...

Hey, Jen!!!!

Totally keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you! I just love the swingset! Isn't is great to watch your little ones using their imagination to play? Seriously, savor it - they grow up all-too-fast.

Hoping to see you at CKC St. Louis again this year. I hear you are organizing another dinner. Last year's was so fun! I think "you know who" would want us to get together again!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

I was looking through those pics just the other day & had a good belly laugh! Love you girls!

H. Suzy M. said...

hi jen!! :) saying hello from over the river!

missy j said...

I'm going to check these stamps out! thanks...
nice to see you the other day!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Hello.

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your support for my brand new venture! Love your blog! Thanks for "throwing your hat in!" Very much appreciated!