Sunday, December 31, 2006

Well I'm not sure if it is Blogger that is messing up or if it is AOL. So bear with me. I'll repost this one once more.

Reed just provides me TONS of pictures for future embarrassment. :)PP & Chipboard Holly Leaves Basic Grey, CS Bazzill, Chipboard Letters, Rebekka Erickson, and buttons: Junitz I think.


Here is what I have done of my Explosion Box. Cardstock is Bazzill, PP: Sweetwater, Chipboard flower, hearts, bling frame, stamps: Heidi Swapp, Stamped sayings: Stampin Up, jewels: Westrim, Ribbon: May Arts. I hope to have this project completed soon, just don't have too many pictures of us together. So I have to dig out what I can and still keep it meaningful.

Well I am off to celebrate the new year.
I hope that you have a Blessed and Safe New Year!
~J~

No comments: