Sunday, December 31, 2006

I saw a layout using mosaics with different papers. I thought that might be fun with a picture. So I busted out one of my photo class self-portraits and had some fun. The picture is busted into 4 parts so that when I get a chance I can pour my heart into some hidden journaling. Letters are from Scenic Route, Lil Davis, Making Memories, Cricut, Spare Parts.
I love LOVE LOVE Rusty Pickle. These are Rusty Pickle letters and Blush from Basic Grey. I think they are a match made in heaven. They work so perfectly together. Got some ribbon from May Arts, and the Rhinestones from Westrim and Bling from Heidi Swapp, Technique Tuesday Whirlygig stamps. You can't tell by this pic but there is a jewel on the heart in the L, Bling on the top and bottom of our wedding pic, a bunch of jewels in the Whirlygig stamps and then down the back of the E on the little circles on the paper.
Blush, what more can I say? It is the perfect Valentines paper. All pp Basic Grey, Some cut by my Cricut, some punched. Chipboard accent is the new stuff from Lil Davis. paint by Making Memories
I don't know if you have ever seen one of these before, but they are called Explosion Boxes. It is made all of paper, when you take the top off the pages fall down. I'll show the inside as soon as I get a little in it. (Hopefully tomorrow)
One of Reed's big things lately is playing Knock Knock. Only problem is we get to _____ who? and then we start all over again at Knock Knock. Just one of those cute adorable things he does, that he won't remember.

I have been busy in my little room today/tonight. The day started off crappy with me not feeling good, but then I just decided I wasn't getting any better laying on the couch. So I did a little scrap therapy. I also entered my submissions for a manufacturer design team. Keep your fingers crossed. That is one of my new year's resolutions.

No comments: