Sunday, September 10, 2006

I made this card for my grandpa's birthday. I used KI Memories paper and a sweet quote from the PeaSoup on 2Peas.
I made this card for the Card Swap on Swappin' Divas. I got the idea from Paper Crafts magazine. They have the how-to on their website. Super easy and an Awesome Card. I used Making Memories paint(honeydew), Bat Mask : Heidi Swapp and ribbon from Michaels.
I did this one for my grandparent's wedding anniversary. This card is actually based off of one of the new Becky Fleck's sketches (www.pagemaps.com) The paper is Sweetwater (thanks to Tammy for turning me onto it!) and flowers are Primas. Just some ribbon I have laying around.

My grandparents live by a horse farm. So after the celebrations we took a walk to see all the beautiful animals. I love horses. My cousins call this beautiful Palimino, Surfer Dude. And I just loved the way the group picture looked. They started walking up to take cover from an upcoming storm.

No comments: