Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ever since I decided to go out for 2 design teams, I have tried to push myself to make atleast 1 project a day. Some days would just be ideas, but a lot has actually come to paper and look Marvelous![I'm not gonna throw in a Billy Crystal type reference here :) ] Well today is the day for the Design Team tryout at Scrapbook Factory. And these are a few things I will be taking with me. I hope they like them.
Around the picture it says. [Top] You are our... [Right] whole life [Left] Pride and joy [Bottom] Reed '06 *Paper: Basic Grey, Chipboard Letters: Scenic Route, Stickers: Wordsworth, Heart: Heidi Swapp, Paint: Making Memories*

I had SO much fun with this little box. I think you might be able to tell by the amount of glitter that is currently on the floor. :) *Paper: Heidi Grace, Ribbon: May Arts, Chipboard Accent: KI Memories, Box: Michael's*

I came across a similar box posted on 2peas. It seems they did something like this at the Creative Escape Retreat with Heidi Swapp. ( http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=1949630 )
I started this J back when I did that Altered Letter Swap with the Divas. I put the paper on and then it just sat on my table. Well I LOVE it now. And will hang it up when I get back today. *Paper:Basic Grey, Flowers: Heidi Swapp, Paint: Making Memories, Ink: Ranger, Ribbon & Book Plate: Unknown
I have a couple more things to share. Be back in a bit
~J~

No comments: