Tuesday, May 02, 2006




Woohoo the telephone repairman was just here and my computer is flying now. LOL. Yes, we are still on dial-up. We have no choice, if we wanted DSL or the such we would pretty much need to put a tower on our property. Oh well. Now that I am connecting at 36.6 instead of 4.8, I'm MUCH happier.
Now maybe I can get some stuff up.
The first LO is of Reed's Preschool Class. It is coming time for him to move up to the 3 year old class, so I wanted him to be able to look back and see all his friends.
"Our Lil Artist" As you can tell my the great look of concentration Reed LOVED LOVED LOVED the experience of being able to paint. I took LOTS of pictures as he made a huge mess. But it was a lot of fun for both of us.
I love being able to give him the experiences that not every child might. Being a preschool teacher, I have a lot of resources that some might not. And I hope that it makes our little man all that more well rounded. Mentally, Physically, Artistically, etc.
Well I hope everyone is well and having a great week. (It's almost half over :) )

No comments: