Friday, October 30, 2009

What do you do when you are home sick?

Lay in bed and raise your blog from the dead. :) With the addition of Cricket Broadband to our house, I am able to bring the lappy into the bedroom while I totally feel like crud.

There has been a lot of things that have happened since I last posted.
*The Race for the Cure, was AWESOME. I have some great photos to share from the papparatzi.
*LOTS of fishing
*Reed started Kindergarten and he LOVES it.
*An Astronomy class at SWIC, slowly getting that list completed.
*I joined an advocacy group, called Leaders In Action, which was put together to help child care providers in southern Illinois be heard and represented.
*Breast Cancer Walk at SWIC
*A class trip to the Magic House
*Had our first parent teacher conference of the year
*Pumpkin carving, lol, well that just happened so that I was able to keep him occupied for a while. Got to lay down on the couch and watch him.
*Lots of scrappy projects, and I actually took pictures of some of them, lol. Once I get them loaded I'll get them posted.

So there is the shortened version of everything.

No comments: