Monday, December 29, 2008

So what do you do when you have lost some weight and can't fit into your old jeans anymore? Well if you are me, you make a cover for your new mini album, LOL. The seam of my jeans runs down the spine of the book. I used a BoBunny Naked Album as my base.



I used a Pink Paislee Topsider, some Ali Edwards stamps from Technique Tuesday. A Heidi Swapp letter covered in Silver Paint Dabber and some Martha Stewart glitter. My sweet little butterfly is actually a Shrinky Dink. I used a die and ran it through my Big Shot and then Reed had a blast shrinking it. He loves that machine.
My LOVE banner, is created with an acrylic album, LOTS of the new Basic Grey Bittersweet. Letters from Pressed Petals, flowers from Heidi Swapp and Prima, Felt from Fancy Pants, crystals from Prima, Jeweled Brad from Heidi Swapp. Various ribbons and little trinkets from my stash.


















I love this cute banner. It will be hanging in my room. I was thinking about adding some clips and hanging my favorite pictures of my guys from it.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: