Saturday, September 20, 2008

Balloon Glow


What a night at the Balloon Glow in Forest Park. Here is a picture of one of the ladies from KMOV Channel 4 interviewing Reed and another little boy he was playing with. It is up on their website. www.kmov.com

This one is ALWAYS my favorite. I think it is just how the colors light up.
The Energizer Bunny coming to life.
So those are all the decent digital pictures that I have. There is a whole roll of 35mm (yes I still LOVE my 35mm) that needs to be developed. Had a blast! I have decided that I need to pick one day of the week to update this blog and maybe I can stay with that.
To give you an update of all that is going on around here. Reed started Pre-K at "the big school" Illini Elementary. He has finally adjusted to the drop off and the new people. Now to get him to be a better listener, LOL. The story of my life.
So with Reed going to half day Pre-K, I am now working the morning shift at the preschool. We are celebrating 20 years of being in the business this month. LOTS of things going on, I sometimes wonder what Tara and I have gotten ourselves into, lol.
Art starts a new job next Monday, he is going to Bommarito VW in St. Peters. I hope he is happier there. Things have been a bit tense where he is now.
I have a second interview for a part time job teaching scrapbooking, I am pretty excited about getting back into that. I miss it a lot.
So that is about it from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.