Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pink Paislee EVERYWHERE!!!

And I'm loving EVERY minute of it!!!!!
The first project you are looking at is Roree's Sister Photo Cube. I turned mine into a calendar, so I can take it to work when Tara goes on maternity leave and I have a cute calendar right there on the desk. Of course I used Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp calendar stamps, Prima flowers and buttons from Autumn Leaves.
This is Linda Albrecht's Christmas Pocket Tag Book. I turned it into a birthday calendar book. The inside isn't much right now, just Heidi Swapp calendar stamps on them. I'll show more as I get it done. Bazzill cardstock.
Here is a quick layout I did today, Papers are Fancy Pants and Pink Paislee. Stamps are from Stampin Up. I got this layout and the 2 projects above done today while the hubby was off playing 4 wheeler. Quite proud of myself.
Our Family Tree. I hope to finish this tomorrow by getting the missing pictures I need at grandma's house for Easter. That is the only thing it is missing. Book is from Maya Road, Papers are Pink Paislee and KI Memories, with a little Making Memories paint. Alphabet stickers are Pink Paislee.
Thanks for stopping by!!
~J~
OH!! If you are going to be at CKC St Louis let me know!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are just so creative! I love everything that I see.

I'm a newcomer, and I'll be back.

Happy Day,
Cookie Sunshine

g r e t c h e n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
g r e t c h e n said...

omg that calendar cube is adorable...awesome idea!