Sunday, December 16, 2007

Saturday we woke up with,, "Momma IT SNOWED!!!!" So later he and daddy went outside and built a snowman. As you can see there wasn't a lot of snow for a snowman, but we made do. Including a snowball fight. Reed with snowballs vs daddy with the shovel clearing the driveway.
So the snow continued into the early morning and even the snowman was covered. So we ended up with about 2 1/2 inches yesterday. Not sure what the total was, it was predicted 6-9 inches.
So while in the warmth, I got my Design Team layouts done for ForKeepsSake.

I used papers & diecuts from K&Co. Bazzill Bling, some Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp stamps, a little wire, a tag and ribbon. And 2 completed layouts that I LOVE!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow! I love those layouts too...just gorgeous! I love that paper! smiles...