Monday, June 04, 2007

Baseball/Softball Mini Book

The next class for me will be this cute Play Ball Mini Album. You can choose American Crafts Baseball or Softball papers and create this book from scratch with a circle cutter and the Zutter Bind-it-All. This class will be offered on Sunday, July 15th from 1-3pm.





Also keep an eye on the blog or at the store about my upcoming Trash to Treasure class. This will be a monthly class where you bring in an item you normally wouldn't think of using for scrapping and we create an awesome project. I think the first one will be a mini book.

I have lots of irons in the fire. So keep checking back. I hope to get to the store and get a picture of the adorable Zoo mini book that will be offered on Monday, July 30th from 6:30-8:30pm.

4 comments:

Allison Davis said...

Okay I had to look at your blog after I saw you are a race fan! I was basically raised at race tracks! My dad raced since I was 2 and my sister and I raced for three years. It's always nice to meet fellow race fans!

That mini album is so cute. What a great class!!

Mary Jo said...

Jen - that is a super cute book!!

kathy said...

makes me want to have a little boy!!!

love this book!!!

kathy n

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, that is just too cute!! As a Softball Mom, I would love to make one of these! I love that it's round!! Too cute!!