Monday, May 21, 2007

Catching up

The little man has a new ride!! The Jeep called it quits, so after adding up all the money from the yard sale this past weekend, we went and picked up this little hot rod. It even has a real working AM radio. What will they come up with next?

Needless to say, he loves it and we are back to taking our nightly walks again.

THE closet!! This was my request for Mother's Day. And look how well it turned out. I have 1 shelf left to go through and sort. I love it, I can find things finally, LOL.And I finally cleaned off my counter again, lol.

We went to Art of the Square on Sunday. I always love looking around at all the creative expressions there. If you have never gone, you are missing out! It is Fabulous!SWIC's (the college I go to) Art department put these awesome puzzles together for the Children's Art Area. They sent these boards to local schools and let them paint them. They turned out wonderfully.


1 comment:

missy j said...

COOOLL! Great pictures! I remeber the days of the power wheels jeep...good times!
The art thing looks great. Keep us posted when something like that comes up.
Have a great weekend!
Missy