Sunday, January 14, 2007

I have a question for you. At what point do you call someone your friend instead an acquaintance? In such a busy world, do we call people friends just to make them feel good?

All kinds of weird thoughts running through my mind. I started my morning pages this morning. I am going to have to learn to set some more time aside to do them. (If you are wondering what I am talking about, I started reading "The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron) She suggests that you write 3 pages a day to clear the clutter out of your mind and get the creative juices flowing.
I guess if I am going to try to accomplish some things, I need that creativity.

Classes start on Tuesday at the college, so that will eat up a lot of time. I have a few little things to post, but will do it later. I want to make sure that they are perfect.

Love & Light.
~J~

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Hiya Jen!
Glad you're ok this time around with the ice storm. We just heard a huge crash outside and discovered our neighbors limb in our yard. It didn't tear up our fence, so we're thankful for that.
Yes, thank God Ben and Shawn are home. What a miracle!
I have been trying to pick a word for the year for Ali's inspiration. I'm still thinking about it. Time is a good one. It seems to blow by so fast lately.
Your work looks great! Little Reed is a pure dolly. I bet he gives you lots of good scrappin opportunities.
By the way, Happy (belated) Birthday! Hope this New Year finds you and your family healthy and abundantly blessed!

Tammy Tutterow said...

Hmm, that is a good question, very deep! I wish I had an answer but I guess I have never thought about it before. Of course now that I am it is going to tumble around in my head for days and probably keep me up at night. Gee, thanks, some friend you are! Ha Ha.