Thursday, November 09, 2006

I thought these turned out so cute. I made these little invitations for Reed's 3rd birthday party. I LOVE when I can use up some scraps and make something cute. This will be the first party he gets to invite a couple friends from school.
This is another purse from Creative Imaginations BE Line. The pp is 3 Bugs in a Rug, a little Making Memories paint and some ribbon.
This is a puzzle from the BE Line. I don't know if you can tell that by the picture. It is all Bohemia by My Minds Eye. I piece of paper, a frame and some rub-ons. I waited to do this one last thinking it was going to be the hardest, when in fact the purse was. I was trying something new and funky, which isn't my style. But I like to challenge myself and try new things once in a while. Thanks for looking!
~J~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful site! The pictures are wonderful - you were right there at the right time! I love the picture of the Coopers Hawk - that's a rare opportunity. Every time I see a hawk or eagle, it's gone by the time I've honed in on it! Thank you for sharing.