Friday, October 06, 2006

Wanted to add some new Halloween stuff I have been working on. Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to sit down and get some other stuff finished up. I got the email today that I have been accepted to the design team at the Scrapbook Factory in O'Fallon. I am SO excited!
Saw a similar pumpkin in the Paper Trends magazine by Lisa Dorsey and thought it was beautiful. So here is my version. Went to Michael's and picked up a craft pumpkin (Currently on sale, even better!) I used papers from KI Memories, Reminisce, BoBunny. Some Liquitex acrylic gel medium and Viola! A wonderful fall creation. I am still on a search for the perfect ribbon for a bow on top.
This little sign I also got at Michael's (yes, on sale also) The papers are from Around the Block, the stickers are Making Memories, inked the edges with some Tim Holtz. Thanks for checking it out!
~J~

No comments: