Sunday, July 02, 2006



Happy Weekend Everyone! I have been busy as a bee this weekend. I have been debating on applying for a DT, so I have been working on some things this weekend and wanted to share. The altered letter is for a swap I joined. This has been SOOO much fun. I love how this letter turned out. I'm loving Color Me Silly by Basic Grey.
Then the lunch box (Basic grey) with Heidi Grace papers and stickers. It is so cute.
I am working on a clipboard with the Color Me Silly papers, also.
Lots of stuff going on. Made it over to the progressive sale at For Keepsake, bought lots of good stuff for 60% off AND signed up for Elsie Flannigan's Hometown Class!!!! I can't believe there was still space available. They said there are openings in all of the classes. I found that so hard to believe. Elsie is the BOMB! I met her at CKC and got to talk to her a little bit. Glad she will be teaching her own stuff this time.

No comments: