Thursday, June 15, 2006











The week is almost over!! I have been pretty busy . Looks like I will take over the morning Director spot at work. School is a bit chaotic, needless to say I won't do Summer classes anymore. And between all that and Reed and Art, I have snuck off for some me time and got a couple projects done. The picture frame I did for my boss. The magnet board Art made and I covered it in Basic Grey, Oh Baby! Series. (I even did the Making Memories containers in it, lol) The epoxy words and Magnetic 2 Ring Clip are Provo Craft. I think they turned out marvelous. I will be adding things as I find the "perfect" embellishments for it.

2 comments:

Tammy Tutterow said...

It came out great!
How lucky that you have a hubby who can build! Mine only does demolition!!

Sarah Rice said...

That magnet board rocks!! :)