Sunday, April 30, 2006


Morning All! Well I would have had more stuff posted up but we were out of power from 3pm til the wee hours of this morning. The only thing I can think of was the high winds we had and are still having. I am going to try to upload some of the photos I was working on yesterday. This one is the photo I was shocked wasn't taken for the Art Show. It is one of my FAVES! They said that they didn't like the shadow across her side. This is from my final portfolio for Photography Studio. I'll post the rest of the series as I scan them in. There are 20 are so.
I have to go to my boss' husband's (aka my adopted dad's) 60 birthday party and they are wanting me to sing. I'm really not liking that, lol. I haven't sang in years. Ugh. Well I will quit rambling and get some layouts up. TFL!

No comments: